Friday, June 11, 2010

Weekend

It's weekend.

Yes, that's right. I'm taking the weekend off. All of it. For the first time in what seems like forever. Not because I deserved it (while this week wasn't bad in terms of productivity, I didn't really accomplish anything major), but because I wanted it. And there won't be any cheating for sure. I am leaving, my laptop will stay at home, and my friend will prevent me at least from talking about science. Well, that's not entirely true - there'll be lots of science talk, but in a cheerful way. Cool findings, comparison of our schools, perhaps some discussion of future plans. But no evil I-wonder-why-randomization-X-did-not-work thoughts.

My phone and iPod are charged, my (non-academic!) books (for on the road) are packed, and my clothes are in the dryer as we speak. Let the weekend begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment